- is educational software for designing and simulating logic circuits.
Intuitive graphical user interface, allows you to create unrestricted circuit hierarchy with multi bit buses, debug circuits behavior with oscilloscope, and navigate running circuits hierarchy.
Changes of this version
- Toolbars on text note dialog are more flexible now.
- You can select font face, size, color, and background of text you are typing.
- RAM now can be initialized to one of the following: random values, all zeros, all ones, and persist its values between runs.
- In RAM dialog you can edit last persisted values.
- In both ROM and RAM dialogs you can save memory values to external binary file.